Slider

Thank You Yoderbilt Greenhouse Customers

Monday, January 6, 2020



We are Growing and We are Grateful 

2020 - it seems surreal.  A new year, let alone a new decade.  Never, ever in our wildest dreams, did we ever expect to be here with all of you.  I've always been in love with gardening and simply needed  {and, wanted!} a greenhouse.  I will admit, I did cave and order one that didn't withstand a season.  So, Travis decided he would build me one - it would be a pretty {of course!} but functional and reasonably priced greenhouse.  That first one wasn't perfect, but who knew it would lead us down the path to all of this, to all of you.  Our customers truly are our greatest asset.  We wouldn't be here without you.

That first year in my sweet little greenhouse was like heaven on earth.  But, I didn't exactly know what I was doing, and I didn't seek out a lot of resources, so it was a lot of trial and error.   Even though my learning curve was a big one, I still enjoyed every single moment of it.  Olivia was little at the time and was always by my side digging and planting on her own, painting pots of chasing butterflies.  Travis would pop in and out as he could.  It became a sacred time and place for me.  For us.

Never did we intend for that first greenhouse to lead to a business.  Throughout the years, we have perfected the greenhouse design to allow beauty, superb quality at a reasonable price.  We've met the best people.  And, we receive the sweetest thank yous.  We've grown tremendously, thanks to you!

2020 is a new year for us in many ways.  We are implementing numerous resources to help you along the way.  To make your learning curve not as big as mine was.   We think all that we have to offer will be second to none in the world of greenhouses.

We could not have dreamed of where we'd be today in the greenhouse industry.  And this will be the best year yet!   Every day, we are doing something we love immensely and meeting the sweetest garden-loving friends from across several surrounding states.  We hope that you experience the same happiness every time you step into your Yoderbilt Greenhouse and gardens that we do.  It never gets old.

xo, Angela and Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

All Rights Reserved Copyright Yoderbilt Designs 2020